(Closed) June 5 2010

posted 11 years ago in June 2010
Post # 32
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yay for June 5th!! Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like it’s still very far off and we have so much time to plan?  I hope I’m not just deluding myself! 

So far we’ve booked the venue/catering, photographer, deejay/MC, and we’re getting started on our save-the-dates this weekend.  Where is everyone else?  I still haven’t found my dress and I’m kinda getting REALLY stressed about that!!

Post # 33
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Everyone I talk to has this “Why are you planning so early? You still have all this time” attitude with me and to be perfectly honest with you all….I want to smack them.

I’m planning this early because June books up solid crazy fast!

Everyone says “You have all this time.” But I am definitely viewing my time as the glass half empty.

I keep having nightmares where it’s the wedding day and I’ve forgotten almost everything! There was one dream where I forgot to order my veil and I forgot to tell our guests about our registry so we had no checks or gifts or anything. Just awful.

I need to chill out lol

Post # 34
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t think it’s too early to plan… and I’m glad we still have about 9 months to go!  I don’t think I could handle it if the wedding were to be any sooner.  Wink

Fiance and I have been engaged over 9 months now, and those months passed by REALLY FAST! 

Post # 35
1246 posts
Bumble bee

buttons…..it is too far off, only because i cant wait to be married to my best friend! however, i think as far as planning goes, we are right on track! ive only been engaged for a little over 2 months and we are zoopin along

Post # 36
235 posts
Helper bee

thecolorteale – that’s the reaction i get too! then, i look @ my to-do list and see how long it is and get stressed out! Lol

Post # 37
212 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know if anyone else realizes this or feels this way ..but every time i get anxious about something ..”the we really  need to do this soon” feeling ..i look at the wedding planning bk and you know how they say between this month and that ..this has to be done …well according to the bk i’m right on time ..which is weird cuz i don’t feel like that .  MAYBE i am just odd ..lol

Post # 38
235 posts
Helper bee

brattkatt – I always push all those month-by-month checklists up by a couple months… hehe =p  i’d like to be done with more stuff earlier, if possible!  everyone keeps telling me, if time is on your side, get stuff done early! so – i’m sticking to that!

Post # 39
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

I need to be more like you ladies… I tend to fall behind on those timelines!  Undecided

Post # 40
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey ladies!

Only 8 months, 1 week & 3 days to go!

Isn’t it exciting!!?? =D

Post # 41
44 posts
Newbee

iCandy-Thanks for the reminder! Woo hoo!

Post # 42
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

250 days ladies!  "Wink"

Does anyone have their dress yet??  Let’s see them!  Here’s mine… I love it!  🙂

[attachment=376370,48761]

Post # 43
212 posts
Helper bee

Every time i talk to someone about the wedding ,i get asked Do i have my dress..and i of course Don’t ..I got the bridesmaids dresses 🙂 but i am still waiting on my dress..I’ve tried on my fair share , but all from 1 place ..davids bridal ..and there was only 1 dress there, that left me thinking ..hhmm…Other than that , i think i should try other places ..i wanted somethin greek …lol..Maybe i holding on for something impossible ..

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE THERES !!

Now i must be off and start re examing my MAYBE List..lol ..

Post # 44
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey ladies!

@ddubzz: your dress is so pretty! =D

Here’s a picture of mine:

[attachment=386095,50300]

Post # 45
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi June 5th bees!  Today marks 8 more months!  How are the plans going??  🙂

The topic ‘June 5 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors