Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

6 months away ladies!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 63
243 posts
Helper bee

June 5th, so close yet so far!!!

I am going to book my florist this weekend!

I orderd Summer Royale by Maggie Sottero mid November, can’t wait for it to arrive in March!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post # 64
18 posts
Newbee

Only 179 days to go!

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies! I just recently found out about this site… can’t believe I didn’t know about it before! So many great ideas and things to share on here…

I’m a June 5th-er, too. I feel like there is SO much to get done and SO little time. I’ve been having the wedding nightmares, too. One of which included my entire family getting up and leaving during the ceremony b/c they found out an open bar was in the room next door (for another wedding)… Thank goodness I’ll be getting married outside and the ONLY event at the place that day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 66
6659 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

ddubzz – that dress is amazing! I am so tempted to look into it as a ‘backup’ dress (long story, but not 100% sure I can trust my bridal shop).

I was originally a June 5th bride, but Fiance and I decided to push it back a week since East Coast weather is so crazy that time of year. We figured our chances of having a sunny day are better if we wait a week, I know it sounds totally insane.

I can’t believe how fast our date is approaching! Although I got engaged a year ago, so for me it has taken a while. We are just sending out the remainder of our STD’s this week. It has been an uphill battle getting addresses from friends and inlaws, they don’t see the rush as our date is so far away… but little do they realize we are getting married in the most popular wedding month of the year also when families plan vacations, etc.

Oh, and anyone have any graduations on your wedding date? We realized after it was too late to change that there are 2 graduations on our date. 2! And both families have decided to go to the graduation instead of our wedding. I’m fine with it – I’m staying completely out of the decision.

Anyway, congrats to us!

Post # 67
31 posts
Newbee

Hello all,

I’m part of the June 5th club!!! I’m getting a late start, and I have so much to do!! So, what have you all done so far to plan for your big day???

Post # 68
3761 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

June 5th is only about 4 months away at this point!  I hopefully get to pick up my dress this weekend.  The rest of my girls still have to order their Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and the guys still have to pick out the suits they want to buy. Other than that I think we have about all of our vendors nailed down.

Post # 69
339 posts
Helper bee

I go for my dress fitting on Tuesday! Still to do:

order invites

order veil

buy wedding bands

order wedding cake

buy candy buffet containers

consider making menus

book hotel room

decide on what to do for programs

buy Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts/jewelry

work out!!

Post # 70
8 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies I have just found this site my wedding is June 5th as well her is my inspiration

Post # 71
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

How are we doing ladies?  We’re 100 days away!  OMG!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 72
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Wow – Less than 100 days now ladies!! How is everyone doing? I’ve got my dress – first fitting is mid April, meeting with my officiant next week to finish up the ceremony, meeting with the florist in 3 weeks to finalize the centerpieces and ceremony decor, and I’ll be getting my ladies together one more time to force them to do hard labor involving ribbons and glue guns in 2 weeks. It all feels so close! Hooray! How are your plans going?

Post # 73
1246 posts
Bumble bee

When are all the June brides (Especially june 5) sending out their invites??

Post # 74
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

@alishadhs4, we’re trying to get ours addressed and mailed out by the end of this month… feels so official!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 75
1246 posts
Bumble bee

mine are all ready to go, but we are having issues with oour ceremony site ๐Ÿ™ i am hoping everything will be straightened out by the next couple weeks

Post # 76
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

I was *hoping* to send ours out today, but of course there were problems with the printer and the envelopes aren’t addressed yet. I’ll hopefully have them out by midweek and we can get this show on the road!

The topic ‘June 5 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors