2475 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We’re 3 months away ladies!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 78
339 posts
Helper bee

Eeek!  Three months exactly! I just ordered my invites yesterday.  I’m not sure when to mail them either!!  The word on the net is 6-8 weeks out, so April 5-19th?

Post # 79
Bee
2360 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

@Divabag I love your inspiration board!

Can you even believe 3 months – that seems like no time at all.  I’m sending my invites out right at the end of March so that they arrive in the early beginning of April

Post # 80
750 posts
Busy bee

I think we’ll send our invites in the next couple weeks. I’m more worried about finding a DJ and asking a friend to officiate. Everyone that’s coming already has our save the dates and knows the website address so they can get all the info the invite has. Invites are really just a formality, especially for those that definitely won’t be coming.

Post # 81
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

We’re so close – anyone else starting to feel a little anxiety or butterflies?

We are printing our invitation envelopes and it has taken WAY longer than I thought it would (last time Fiance gets to be in charge of anything with a deadline) so while I wanted to send them out by two Fridays ago, it looks like they’re not going out until Monday.

I’ll spend the next two weeks neck deep in hot glue and ribbons trying to finish my DIY projects – I’ve decided whatever isn’t done by the end of March isn’t getting done. I refuse to make myself crazy over the last 2 months before the wedding.

We’re meeting with the florist on Monday – I can’t believe it’s 11 weeks away. How did this happen!?

Where are you at girls? What do you have left? Are your showers and bachelorettes coming up? What are you doing? Dish!!

Post # 82
1246 posts
Bumble bee

I am sending out out invites next week! woohoo and we have my shower planned for May 2nd!

Post # 83
116 posts
Blushing bee

I am sending out our invites next week too.  My shower is planned for May 15 (but I’m not supposed to know…oops.)  We are going for our tasting next weekend, my hair trial is the following weekend, and I am taking my dress to be bustled April 10.  Oh, and we are going to look at samples from the florist soon too.  I still need to buy favor boxes and ribbon, write my ceremony, write/print/assemble programs, create the must play/do not play lists for the DJ, and what seems like a million other little things.  I can’t believe how quickly it’s coming, I’m definitely starting to get anxious.

Post # 84
1246 posts
Bumble bee

I am sending out my invitations today!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 85
1049 posts
Bumble bee

We sent our invitations out yesterday and met with the florist on Sunday – the centerpieces are just what I hoped they’d be and I’m too excited!!

Post # 86
750 posts
Busy bee

We mailed our invitations yesterday too.

Now the waiting begins. I’m so anxious.

Post # 87
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

Ahhhhhh I just dropped our invites in the mail!!!  Feels soooooooooo official now!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 88
1246 posts
Bumble bee

I got my first RSVP back today! And it wasnt filled out correctly. lol

Post # 89
1049 posts
Bumble bee

We got our first RSVPs today! 7 of them, to be exact. Now we get to be detectives to figure out whose they are. ๐Ÿ™‚

I made an appointment for my first fitting (April 19), my engagement shoot (May 17) and one of my final walkthroughs with the caterer and florist (April 11).

I’m also starting to see stuff disappear off my registry.

I can’t believe this is all happening so fast now!

Post # 90
1246 posts
Bumble bee

They dindt write their names on the RSVP? omg how are you supposed to know!?

Post # 91
2475 posts
Buzzing bee

Woohoo, we got our first RSVPs today (3 of them)… and one of them wrote a cute note on the back… so sweet.  ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘June 5 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors