(Closed) June 8, 2013 weather

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Mcneill3:  Sometimes I check the weather on my iPhone and then look out the window and they are completely different. I wouldn’t stress over something so far away that is more often wrong than right!

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m in the same boat. Ours is in the backyard of a beach house. We probably could fit everyone inside the house but it won’t be the same at all ๐Ÿ™

I’m praying for the best.

Tents are a lot of money so hopefully we won’t have to rent one. 

Post # 5
930 posts
Busy bee

I’m also hoping for amazing weather on June 8th too!  Our reception is outside, with a big tent.  But being in Miinesota we can sometimes have some pretty nasty thunderstorms, and I’d rather not have to use our ugly backup location! 

Post # 6
449 posts
Helper bee

I was worried too. I originally wanted to do our ceremony outside, but since we live in Texas, my Fiance and his family convinced me it will almost certianly be way too hot for that. Because of that we’ll be having it indoors, just to stay safe. 

Post # 7
747 posts
Busy bee

I was worried too so we rented a tent. There is a pavilon on the property but it would be a tight squeeze if that’s all we had and it rained. I live in New England so anything can happen. Smile

Post # 8
385 posts
Helper bee

We are renting a tent! The sun can be fierce that time of year, but it can also be stormy.  Looking back on the weather the last 4 years, only one year was it over 90 degrees, and just once was there any significant rain.  We’re thinking better safe than sorry!

The topic ‘June 8, 2013 weather’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors