Post # 1
I know I’m one day early, but it’s almost a new month. Can’t believe we’re 4 months away! Here’s what I have to do…
* Purchase wedding bands
* Have final meeting with priest
* Make menus for reception
* Continue working on candy buffet
* Book shuttle to take us back to hotel after reception
* Purchase garter
What do you want to get done this month??
Post # 3
I feel like I have a TON to do. The main February to do’s are:
-Buy FI’s wedding band
-Register at BB&B
-Get Groomsmen tuxes
-Finish our church workbook so we can meet with the minister
-Start look at sites for the Rehearsal Dinner (FI and I are hosting it)
-Book hotel for our wedding night.
Post # 4
Wait, what?! Its almost February?! How did that happen?!
Post # 5
yay for june brides!
-order flowers off etsy
-go over music with our Church
-register for gifts toward the end of the month
-book hotel for the wedding night
Post # 6
Yay for June brides!! I can’t believe it’s February tomorrow already! Where has the time gone! I’m hoping for melting snow above all things right now 🙂
- Working on Menus
- Buy DIY Program supplies
- Hire Ceremony Musicicians
- Purchasing wedding bands
I’m getting so anxious!!!
Post # 7
Gosh, the months tick by and make me feel so behind!
- Book honeymoon
- Book rehearsal dinner venue
- Finalize music for ceremony
- Meeting 3 of 4 with pastor
- Find my veil!
- Figure out transportation
- Book DJ for reception
- Do DIY unity candle demo
- Find glass jars for trail mix buffet
I’m sure there’s more, but I can’t remember any more!
Post # 8
Another month bites the dust…Yeah!
In February, I plan to:
- Decide on tuxes, request measurements from GMs
- Have first fitting (eeekkk!) of my dress
- Find jewelry!
- Address invites
- Work on playlist for reception and finalize music for ceremony
- Begin searching for Candy Buffet accessories
- Work on ceremony logistics (readings, unity ceremony, etc)
I REALLY want to finalize details like flowers, menu, and decor but my florist and caterer don’t want to meet until April/May …. Grr!
Good Luck Everyone!
Post # 9
@mizrunzou – My baker and caterer don’t want a details finalization meeting until April either and it makes me crazy since they’re 2 of my biggest things! But hopefully that means we’ll be sure of what we want by that point.
Post # 10
I have SOOOO much to do my wedding is only in 132 days…
Some stuff I’m going to do…
– Finalize guest list,
-get addresses of all family and friends
-Address and mail STDs
-Design or pick invitations
-Window shop for wedding his/her rings
I don’t know I feel I’m in a time crunch. I have sooooooooo much to do hopefully not that little of a time…
Well, congrats June brides!!!!
Post # 11
@blueshoes2 I feel like I should be doing much much more… I need to get on the ball. Thanks for making this post!
Post # 12
For some reason I’m totally calm about February! I’m thinking that will change. I just ordered my invitations and I can’t wait to get them! I think I’ll start figuring out how to address them and get that ball rolling. I don’t want to be dealing with that in April, I’d rather have them done and waiting to be mailed out!
The only other things I really have to do are lil DIY projects. Aaaaand, help my Mother find her dress, which could end up being a challenge, we’ll see!
Post # 13
Oh my…mine is large again…..
- Finish clay fower bq’s (all but mine completed)
- Start clay flower bouts/corsages
- finish the bm’s jewlery (1 set done 3 to go)
- Print/cut and assemble all invites (printing done, just have to cut)
- create invite map and print
- do a reception table top prototype and photograph for setrupers
- start “time capsule” wedding 5/10/20yr guess project
- Start purple chiffon mantilla veil
- Start the GM’s DIYBride cifflinks
- Buy GM’s ties
- Buy Fh’s new suit/shirt/tie
- Impress upon all the girls that even though they are ordering their dresses online and they only take 6 days to come in they must do it this month!
- order the plates
- price out bar stuff
- decided on bridal party gifts
…..and 100 other things I am forgetting right now!
Post # 14
Okay STDs are done I just need to get the postage and mail them..
To do February: Shop around for stuff
-Shop for DIY invitations
-Shop for rings
-Buy paper plates, napkins and utensils, ribbons
-Shop for bridesmaid dresses
-Figure out the color scheme
-Buy damask and purple stuff
Post # 15
- Wedding: June 2010 - Indiana Memorial Union
your lists make me nervous!
Post # 16
What about my list makes you nervous.. Can you tell I’m nervous by just reading it?Maybe because our wedding date is like 4 months away.. I haven’t bought anything. All I have are the STDs I don’t want to panic the week before my wedding…