Post # 32
Sounds like you girls are all doing great! 🙂 We are getting so so close!
I finally mailed my invites on Monday and I already got an RSVP card back – yikes, getting super real, other people are coming, so I must do my DIY projects hahaha 🙂
Post # 33
hmmm yeah. the more i think about the more i feel like i could have a coronary any minute. And I have been crazy busy with work, so I haven’t worked on anything that i needed too. FML.
Post # 34
Wow! I’m glad I’m not the only one with a lot to do! 😀 This post made me feel a little better!!
Post # 35
This thread is making me stressed! Lol, I have so much to do still.
-2nd & 3rd dress fittings
-Pick ceremony music
-Make a play list for DJ
-DIY table numbers and escort cards
-DIY centerpieces (origami flowers)
-Finish collecting RSVP’s and call the no replies
-Rent limo for wedding day
-Table seating charts
-Have bracelet sized that I’ll be wearing on wedding day
-Make day of timeline
-Pay vendors and finalize contracts
Post # 36
Destination Wedding TO DO LIST
– wedding website
– travel agent
– resort (ceremony & cocktail) booked
– STD sent out
– engagement photoshoot
– itinerary outline
– wedding dress
– book honeymoon
– compiling music list
– bridesmaid attire
– DIY projects
– deliver/mail invitations
– my wedding band
– bridal party attire
– finish vows
– his wedding bands
– his vows
– groom’s attire
– dress fitting
– groom’s gift
– specifying wedding details with resort
– pay up!
– burn songs on CD
– eyelash extensions
– get sugared down below
– get started on thank-you notes
Post # 37
I feel like i’ve been pretty organized and on the right track, some things just can’t be done right now.
My list of to do’s:
- Ceremony program ribbons (almost complete ran out of ribbon)
- Meet with coordinator May 5th
- Buy 3 vases for bouquets (for head table)
- Find dress for my mother
- Ask a friend to be Master of Ceremonies
- Bachelorette May19th
- Second Dress fitting May 18th
- Break in wedding shoes….
- Write vows in progress
- Bridesmaids final gifts (want to add wine and gift card to their fav place)
- Choose ceremony music, first dance song, mother-son dance song
- Seating Chart, concept design finished, need guest numbers
- Finalize ceremony with Officiant, give her our written vows.
- Prepare thank you speech.
- Send photographer must take photos.
- Reserve restaurant for Rehearsal Dinner.
- Day of Schedule/timeline, needs to be finalized
- Get manicure (gel nails) and pedicure
- Final Vendor Payments; photographer, flowers, cake
- Make Cupcakes, day before wedding and pick up cookies for cookie bar
Everything else has been taken care of and i’m glad the only DIY project left is my seating chart. And i’ve done lots of DIY, more than what’s posted.
Post # 38
Wow, some of you girls are going to be super busy! We’re getting married June 2 and I have about ten things left on my list:
- Find a strapless bra to wear under the dress
- Get an envelope and put money in it for DJ tip
- Book the rehearsal dinner catering (having a BBQ rehearsal at our house, and they told us to give them 24 hours notice! I was like, I’m pretty darn sure you’ll get like a month’s notice! haha)
- Buy stuff at the store (pony keg/cases of beer, sodas, cups/bowls, bug spray for rehearsal, OJ/champagne for mimosa stuff for the girls before the wedding, water for ceremony)
- Get the marriage license
- Finish getting RSVPs back, give numbers to the caterer
- Make ice cream for the rehearsal (I have an ice cream maker & my mom will be in town a few days early, so this is our project! It’ll be delish :))
- Buy cigars for our cigar bar at the ceremony
Not much left to do!!
Post # 39
im getting close to done thank god! all i have left is
finish bedazzling my shoes
get tuxes ordered (they are already picked out and guys are measured)
hair trial (DIYing makeup)
premarriage class with pastor
childrens activity books
then just gather everything that i need to have for getting ready, decorating, etc
Getting closer!!! 52 days for me 😀