- 6 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
So first off my day was amazing(: There were lots of hiccups but everything came together! Here are a couple words of advice for the up coming bee’s weddings…
1. FLOWERS: My flowers I ordered online were bad. We could not use any of them and it was friday night, so we had to go to a florist at 9 am saturday morning for flowers. They ended up costing $400 and my lavender roses were PINK! BUT noone noticed but me so don’t stress if your flowers aren’t perfect. Honestly noone cares about anyone’s flowers but your bouquet.
2. Wake up preparing yourself something will go wrong. It won’t be perfect. My dad told me this the night before because I was stressing and guess what…when things I thought weren’t going to work out did, it made it that much more exciting(:
3. EAT! EAT! Before making rounds to say hi to anyone EAT! I got so light headed I almost passed out!
4. Anticipate you won’t see all your guests. We had over 100 people there and I only got to about 75 then they started leaving. I felt bad but they all understood.
5. Enjoy your time with your hunny because it doesn’t seem like you see eachother during the reception.
6. BRING TISSUE! I cried all the way down the aisle. I was fine when I starting walking down then I could feel and hear my dad trying to hold back the tears…I balled seriously cried. It was beautiful. I am a huge daddy’s girl so when I see him cry..I cry.
Okay so when we were saying our vows and exchanging rings, my hubby surprised me(: I had just a diamond band for my wedding and engagment ring (we couldn’t really afford anything else). He went to put my ring(s) on and accompanied with my band was this:
3.5 carat aquamarine with diamonds in the band(: It was a total shock..I wanted to say HOLY SH*T but we were in a church so I kept my composure(: lol
Overall my day was amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing. I love being married(:
Okay now for some pictures(:
Oh and something else that’s funny…I bought those cute shoes you see above and they weren’t cheap. Well right before my dad and I stepped out to walk down the aisle I realized I still had my flip flops on! LOL So I wore flip flops down the aisle LOL