(Closed) Just Booked…Sandals Regency La Toc in Sept 2012!

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
996 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I don’t have any advice but I’m super jealous!

Post # 4
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Fellow Sept 2012 bride here.  I am also wondering how the weather will be in the Caribbean in September.

Post # 5
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

We went in Jan. 2011! It was amazing! I loved it and I can’t wait to go back. The food is good, and it is such a beautiful place! We went on the Joe Knows tour which was great! Make sure to pack some dressy clothes for dinner because some places require dress clothes. 

Post # 6
128 posts
Blushing bee

We are looking at the Sandals Grande for next septemeber also!  that was my biggest concern is the hurricane season.  hopefully all good weather though. 

Post # 7
2889 posts
Sugar bee

We were there Sept. 2010 and I wrote a pretty long review on all 3 Sandals properties that you can find here http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/st-lucia-sandals-review-time

The weather was terrible on our first and last days but fine for the other 9 days we were there. Be sure to check out all 3 ressorts while there and be prepared for different weather at each one despite their proximity. We were honestly not botheredd by the weather despite getting stuck in a flight pattern unable to land due to storm clouds, once we got to the ressort we practically forgot about that. The outdoor hot tubs were a nice place to be during the rain as well.

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey fellow Sept 2012 bride here! Ive been to this Sandals with FH and it was incredible! We went last March and it was such a great vacation, esp since you can go to all 3 sandals there! Ive been to two other sandals (bahamas and jamaica,) and st. lucia was my favorite! You’ll have a fantastic honeymoon!

Post # 9
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

@michellegeetobe:  Just curious, how were you able to book the flight already?  Fiance and I were trying to estimate the cost of our honeymoon for our budget and the travel websites wouldn’t let us view any flights that were too far out (such as September 2012).

The topic ‘Just Booked…Sandals Regency La Toc in Sept 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors