- 6 years ago
- Wedding: January 2024
My Fiance and I finally decided on colors and venues and ceremony size and everything seemed to be working out for us. Until last week when we were told last week that fall schedules at work were going to change for the pickup for the Christmas season (yes we work for the same company) Now I am not sure if we will have to change our dtae for our outside beach wedding.
I am worried that in Oct in SC the wether in Charleston might not cooperate. We always have crazy weather here in SC but most of the time you can still count on pretty high temps in Mid Oct, but I know that if I plan the wedding for Mid Oct that it will turn out to be cold.
ANY advice will be greatly appreciated! ~ TYIA ~