posted 4 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
556 posts
Busy bee

Pics please!!! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Post # 6
2051 posts
Buzzing bee

brewstan :  it is beautiful!!! Both of them are! I’d have been terrified to even touch something so expensive lol!!! Thanks for sharing the fantasy with all of us ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - City, State

Wow! Beautiful!

Post # 8
1771 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Both look beautiful on your hand but Emerald cuts suit you so much! You could totally pull this 8 carat off! Love it!! Thank you for posting ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 10
1771 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t think your hands look old at all!! I think elegant. Love your nails too! I love your collection. Your EC is to die for and your moissy set too! There is just something about that cut that is just so beautiful. I will be buying an EC moissanite soon too lol  brewstan :  

Post # 11
1809 posts
Buzzing bee

brewstan :  Be still my heart that emerald is gorgeous! I also love the pink…I’m a pink girl! How nice to be able to try them on! Your collection you own is also fabulous!

Post # 12
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

That emerald is absolutely stunning, but owning any kind of pink diamond ring is my ultimate dream if I could afford it. I’m not even a pink girl normally, but there is just something so rare and special about pink diamonds. Sigh. Maybe one day when I win the lottery…lol

Post # 13
1771 posts
Buzzing bee

They aren’t as expensive as you might think. It just depends on the colour and tone. Usually anything with brown like fancy light pink brown aren’t as expensive as a fancy purplish pink and I’m talking thousands apart!! I have a half a carat fancy light pinkish brown that is the cutest pink colour it’s under 4K AUD versus a purplish pink being $50k approx  

winencheese83 :  

Post # 14
1194 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

That’s crazy lol

Post # 15
2526 posts
Sugar bee

Not that fond of massive stones. Just me. Lucky I guess.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors