Just for fun!!!! What is the BEST thing that happened to you in 2016???

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
1259 posts
Bumble bee

soontobenoone :  

Hey bee,

The best thing that happened to me in 2016 was saying I DO!

We got married July 2016 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 3
3362 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - City, State

Best thing was getting engaged. It’s my bright spot for a year that was pretty dim overall.

Post # 4
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Same as you, getting engaged to the best man I’ve ever met!! ๐Ÿ˜ Cannot wait to marry him!

Post # 6
1220 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I saw 2 lines on a pregnancy test for the first time ever!!! 

Post # 7
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Saying I do on 6/3/16 then going on our amazing honeymoon to the D.R.! Then attending my BFFs wedding 9/25/16.

Post # 9
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

soontobenoone :  Yes, it’s been an amazing year! Next year we are trying to get my daughter adopted by my husband ๐Ÿ™‚

So for starters stay at an adult only resort. They have fun activities every night. Honestly we only did a handful of exercusions. Our top 2 were the swimming with Dolphins and going to Saona Island the blue lagoon there is AMAZING!!! Our tour guide was also hilarious. The beaches were amazing and we love just relaxing on those, reading books, talking, having unlimited drinks didn’t hurt either. Being able to walk the beach at night was also so romantic.

Post # 10
2463 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I got married…August 13, 2016.

Post # 11
6734 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2016

Marriage!! Got married on 4/3 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

The birth of our beautiful baby girl 4 days before Christmas.  Feels like I had the longest wait to look into her gorgeous face. Still can’t believe she’s ours!

Post # 13
2542 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I gave birth to a healthy baby girl! 

Post # 14
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Three things:

1) Best friend got engaged

2) We got pregnant

3) We adopted our second cat Tico who is the most snuggly, affectionate, and sweet guy ever!!!

Thanks for starting this. I was just commenting on how I was tired of everyone complaining about 2016. I didn’t think it was all that bad of a year!

Post # 15
2020 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Best was finally getting engaged. I love knowing we are getting married. 

However, we had such a great year. I was promoted at work. We bought a house. We got a new car. One of my best friends fly in to see me get engaged. I was in another friends wedding.  It was over all very happy for us. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors