Just for fun!!!! What is the BEST thing that happened to you in 2016???

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 48
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

soontobenoone :  ty Hun! I hope your grandma can be there for yours as well. My grandparents are 89 so it was so great of them to go out of their way to be there. If I’m correct, your wedding is in August? Technically that’s just a little over 9 months away, not too far away at all.. I will say my prayers for you in the meantime πŸ’•

Post # 50
325 posts
Helper bee

Got married! September ’16. πŸ™‚

Post # 51
4235 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

Finding out I’m pregnant with baby #1! We are due in March πŸ™‚

Post # 52
9539 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

Our wedding in August was absolutely the best thing that happened in 2016. And as a bonus my younger brother also got married this year (in December) so my family had so much to celebrate and be happy about this year! Plus I got to see my favorite aunt, uncle, and cousin who live on the other side of the country twice this year which was amazing because usually I don’t get to see them even once every year πŸ˜€

Post # 53
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I got my first apartment with SO! And I became engaged with a stunning ring AND proposal! Also, my sister is expecting!

Post # 54
369 posts
Helper bee

There are two things that come to mind:

1) GOT ENGAGED!!! (08/26/16)

2) Graduated college!!! (12/17/16)

Post # 55
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I hate how negative everyone has been as well! At least for us, 2016 was pretty amazing! Friends and family came to visit us, we had an amazing vacation, we got engaged, started planning our wedding and our life together, my family got to know my fiance better, I got to know his, my sister is having another baby and those are just the highlights! Can’t wait for 2017 and all that it will bring! 

Post # 56
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Getting engaged was #1 for sure! But also finishing school and starting a new job. Also the birth of my niece! 2016 was wonderful! 

Post # 60
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

1.) Husband’s cancer was effectively treated by Chemo through several RCHOP treatments in 2015 and we found out his tumors were gone in January of 2016.

2.) Got Engaged in March

3.) Got married in November

4.) Raised $30k for Charities by hosting a golf tournament in September.  (Tons of work and stress but so worth it).

best year of my life!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors