- 8 years ago
- Wedding: January 2013
I’m originally from south-central PA and, no offense to the many lovely people from there, but it’s a bit of a cultural wasteland. So imagine my surprise when I see that a friend who still lives there had what I consider to be beautiful e-photos taken with a local photographer! I asked her for the photographer name and, not only do they do great work (it’s a husband-wife team), their prices are crazy good!
- Unlimited photos
- 8 hours of photo coverage
- Free engagement photo session
- Each photo edited and digitally enhanced
- Any photo can be made black/white or sepia at no charge
- Secure online photo viewing and purchasing of prints for you and your guests
- All photos delivered on a CD for unlimited personal use for printing, email or web display
And get this: you can add a boudoir session for only $100!!! (You can also do a Trash the Dress for the same price, but no chance I’d do that to my Pnina, that thing is going to be my baby!) This is AWESOME. I am REALLY hoping they shoot NYC weddings, because I don’t think that for that price the quality can come even close to being matched, and photographs were something we were hoping to save a bit of money on (though still wanted beautiful photos!). Just sent them an email, am crossing my fingers!