Post # 1
FH ordered an ipad 2, so I am getting his old ipad. It now has the starter set plus a few apps he thought I would like. I also plan to get the iphone 5 when it comes out but currently have a crappy phone. A few questions for the tech-savvy:
1. What apps do you use/recommend?
2. How much do you use 3G?
3. Any suggestions to help me get the most out of my ipad?
Post # 3
1. Flipboard, Epicurious
2. a LOT
3. Not really, just have fun using it and be sure to load it with movies for long flights 😉 It’s also a great way to have a “computer” without lugging around something big and heavy when you’re out of town.
Post # 4
1. GoodReader (for reading PDFs), Kindle, iBooks.
2. I only have the wifi version. I live in an area that has a lot of wireless, so I usually don’t have to worry about getting access.
3. See the suggestions by eryepye