406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Congrats! You look so happy

Post # 4
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@jen 42713: I think you looked very pretty and I think there are far too many expectations about wedding nights and honeymoons…do what feels right, only when it feels right. 

Post # 8
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Everything looks beautiful to me!!! 

Post # 10
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

congratulations – you looked beautiful and so in love x

Post # 11
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Girl you look great and so happy! As for the virgin thing.. you take care of that when you’re ready! I think the best approach would be to go in without any expectations of anything.. just do what feels right, and don’t let romance novels and cheesy movies get in your head (because they’re all bs anyway!). Congrats! You made a gorgeous bride 🙂

Post # 12
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

It’s funny you posted this; I was just wondering if i would feel the same way when I get back my photos. I have a feeling a lot of brides initially feel that they don’t look as pretty in their photos as they felt or wanted to. I believe this is a reflection, not of how you actually looked, but of how much we build up the day and how we want to look on the day. There’s tremedous pressure for this to be the day you look THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED. EVER. So in short, I think it’s in you head. Your last response that the photos are growing on you gives me hope. You looked absolutely beautiful and incredibly happy. Please don’t beat yourself up 🙂

Post # 14
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

You look beautiful! And you’ll look even better in the pro photos!

Post # 15
1106 posts
Bumble bee

You look so happy and you had a beautiful wedding! The problem with online pictures from friends is that the camera and the person taking the picture aren’t all professionals.  So they may not have gotten the best angle of you, or the settings may not have been right.

As far as intimacy, it’s okay! Just do it when it feels right, and maybe talk to your Darling Husband.  You just got married and things have changed HUGE TIME, so you both are trying to adjust.

Congrats!

Post # 16
1094 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You look lovely and happy and glowing! Do not beat yourself up!

As for the sex thing, like the PP’s said, when you feel ready and comfortable.  My advice for that is to make sure you have an orgasm before the actual sex. It’ll relax your muscles and make the experience a lot smoother. You guys will find your rhythm! It’s all natual!

The topic ‘just married 4/27/13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors