(Closed) Just ordered my $0.31 invitations! (Including shipping from Vistaprint to me!)

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

They look great!  I am looking into Vistaprint too!

Post # 4
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Those look really good!! This may be a really dumb question, but I bought the groupon as well, how did you use more than one?? like obviously I know you BOUGHT more than one but how did you put in more than one promo code?!? I’m jsut curious, gotta save where I can! lol

Post # 5
9548 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Woo Hoo Vista print. I used a groupon for our Save-The-Date Cards and paid about $15 for 100 postcards printed with my images on both sides. I paid more in postage than the postcards!!!

Post # 6
309 posts
Helper bee

What kind of envelope will you be using with a 5″x7″ card?

I love your design. I think they look great and pretty professional to me. I’m designing my own invites and using Vistaprint too. But I don’t need nearly as many as you have made!

Post # 7
9139 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@MrsCanoodle:  Nice!!! Great budget saving move!

Post # 9
9548 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsCanoodle:  Who wold have thunk postage would be such a culprit!!!! And I”m super duper impressed you’re planning for 400 on $8000. That’s amazing!!!

Post # 11
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We designed ours and ordered from Vista print too! I am wondering if you are doing anything to dress them up when they arrive? We ordered extra so we can play around with it a bit. Our wedding is inspired by literature hence the giving tree theme.

Post # 13
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We did groupon vistaprint too!! Ordered stds, invitation suite, song request cards, and wishing tags! It was a great deal!! 

Post # 14
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

That’s awesome! I’m definitely going to use vistaprint too! My friend just has hers done… Quick. Easy. Under budget. Done. 🙂

The topic ‘Just ordered my $0.31 invitations! (Including shipping from Vistaprint to me!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors