- 7 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
I’m so happy!! Every time I cross something off the to-do list, finalize something, or make any kind of permanent decision I always get so.freaking.excited. My husband and I married almost 1 year ago and are finally having our marriage celebration, and until recently it all felt “hypothetical” and now that the venue is booked and save the dates are sent it feel so real. It’s fabulous.
We went with e-save the dates for a couple of reasons.
1. http://www.paperlesspost.com is lovely (pretty designs, great prices, option to print in paper, customizeable, has a tracking feature, user friendly, etc.)
2. Time is a factor. We got a late planning start (I work full time and go to graduate school)…. our wedding is at the end of june and it’s already the middle of february!!
3. We are having two receptions, one in NY and one in Turkey (my parents are funding the one in NY, and we are paying for the Turkish wedding) so cost is definitely a consideration.
4. Who doesn’t like to save trees?
5. Our invitations will be hand made (by me) so it makes up for skimping on the save-the-dates.
Without further ado, here they are! (The picture is a little blurry because I took a screen shot and cropped it down, and I blurred out our names for security reasons…)