(Closed) Just wondering… 4:20 (please don’t shoot me)

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@cyndistar3:  Nope.. then again, I’m not into the underground movement at all so I wouldn’t know if there was.  There might be?

Post # 4
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

not that I’m aware of. there may be something in DC though.

Post # 5
3255 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

lol seriously? so they just smoke reefer in public? nothing like that around here that i know of…

Post # 6
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Ahh, I was waiting for someone to post something about this. Our town doesn’t do anything special but I’ll be having my own little party when I get home. 🙂

Post # 7
3624 posts
Sugar bee

@UpstateCait: My Fiance is probably having the same little “party” right now!!

Post # 8
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

There was a block party where my friends lived last year But it was NOT a crowd i would be around…

Post # 9
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

Hah…I don’t think so here. My best friend was due yesterday and she was so concerned about going into labor today b/c of the date. It made me laugh.

Post # 10
2496 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

Most likely I would imagine.  Darling Husband and I don’t partake, but we know people who do, so they would probably know more than me!

Post # 11
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

Haha, I didn’t even know what 4:20 was about until sophomore year of college. I really don’t think we have anything like that, but if we do, I would be the last to know it.

Post # 12
4159 posts
Honey bee

I live in a big city, so I’m sure something will be happening, but I’m not involved in that stuff, so I wouldn’t know 🙂

Post # 13
1909 posts
Buzzing bee

@cyndistar3:

Ummmmm, UC Santa Cruz, anyone? I think it’s a campus holiday…

Post # 14
353 posts
Helper bee

@pink.sequins: So true.

I wonder how often these things get busted up by the cops.  I mean, the smoke is so thick in that picture they might as well be shooting flare guns.

The topic ‘Just wondering… 4:20 (please don’t shoot me)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors