(Closed) Just wondering… Am I the only one who is DIYing their own hair & Make up?

posted 10 years ago in Beauty
Post # 17
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m another one doing my own make-up – also going to MAC soon! I think my Maid/Matron of Honor will also come along both for fun and so she knows the tips/tricks too in case I need help on the day. 🙂

Post # 18
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

im doing my own hair and makeup. I find that when i get my makeup done by someone else, i just dont look like myself. and with the hair…forget about getting someone else to do it!  Every single time i go get my hair styled or dyed…i look like a goof. they always want to part my bangs the wrong way, pick my hair colors  and i just HATE it when they comb my ear..

Post # 19
1525 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am doing my own hair and make-up. I am the opposite of most of you ladies, I feel pretty confident about my hair but am a little worried about the make-up. I am going to the MAC counter to get tips and advice and have them show me what would look best and how to do it. However, with my hair I will probably just play around with it a few times before the wedding comes around. I’m not stressing to much about the hair thought bc in high school I did my hair for prom and homecoming and some of my friends’s hair. I think it is a great idea to DIY and wish you good luck!

Post # 20
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I was thinking of DIYing my hair and make-up as well, but I am going to be using Mary Kay instead. I’ve had a couple of test sessions to go over make-up colors and different looks. She is going to do my make-up the day of my wedding for $30(!) but I get $30 worth of products. Hard to beat that deal.

The topic ‘Just wondering… Am I the only one who is DIYing their own hair & Make up?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors