(Closed) Justin Alexander 8137 dress in white or ivory?Online or sale store? Anyone..?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am wearing this dress in white for my wedding and will be selling it after the wedding. I purchased it in white. My wedding is in March of next year. I will also be selling an extremely full crinoline, a matching lace bolero; sans the beading, and a matching lace fingertip mantilla veil; the lace on the veil has the beading, with it. I still have to get it altered, so I don’t know the exact size yet. When I get it altered, I am having a corset back put in. I am not sure how much I will be selling it for yet, but I do know that to ship it it will be expensive. This dress is very heavy because of all the beading and fabric and it is a very big dress.

I purchased it from a local wedding shop. I would call around to all of the bridal shops you can find to see if they have any of these gowns in stock or if they can get a hold of one for you. I would not recommend purchasing this gown from a replica site. I don’t beleive they would be able to replicate the beading and/or the fabric.

Post # 4
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I love the white 🙂

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8137 dress in white or ivory?Online or sale store? Anyone..?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors