(Closed) Justin Alexander 8461

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

That definitely is one cute gown! 🙂 Did you end up picking it for your wedding or?

Post # 4
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

This gown is very pretty.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I just bought this dress today! I love it even though the sample I tried on was HUGE on me – I’m a street size two. It also has small crystals through the skirt – which you can’t see in the photographs. The salon also told me that the dress in the photo had major padding built in for the model – it doesn’t give you that much cleavage naturally!

Have you picked it for your wedding? Message me if you have any questions!

Post # 6
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

This is not a real bride, but it’s a model in movement not in a posed picture, so it might be easier to see the real dress fit.

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@daschund: I love this dress in photos and would love to try it on but don’t want to waste my time if it’s way out of my price range–mmind sharing what you paid?  Hope that’s not too nosy

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

@Mrs.Lundvik:Gorgeous gown–wonder what hte price range is?

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

@Mrs.Lundvik:Gorgeous gown–wonder what hte price range is?

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hello

I’ve just bought this dress, it had a price tag of £1100, but I got a 10% discount because I paid in full…. however, I’ve just seen it in another shop for £975. My advice is to shop around!  I sneekily tried it on again in the other shop and I still love it – phew!

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8461’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors