(Closed) Justin Alexander 8465

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Its a beautiful dress.  The coffee is very beautiful color too.  I don’t think you could go wrong with it.

Post # 4
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Simona: i haven’t seen the JA dress in person yet, but i also LOVE it! i think the coffee color especially would be nice and don’t think there’d be an issue with your skintone/hair color. :]

Post # 5
2392 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I tried on the Justin Alexander the other day… it looked OK on me but is a very extreme style, so it really has to be what you’re looking for.  I think most people who love it know they will love it when they try it on.  I knew just looking at it that it was too pouffy for what I wanted and the neckline is too flat (I have very muscular shoulders and arms and sweetheart necklines look WAY better with that).

Post # 6
581 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I say, go for it. If you think you’ll like it, you probably will. You can have it altered if needed. And honestly, it’s going like hotcakes on sites like PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com (have you checked there?). So you can always sell later if you totally hate it. Maybe try on another, similarly full tea-length gown if you’re worried about it – just to see if the silhouette is okay.

Post # 8
543 posts
Busy bee

I tried the longer version too. Here are three pics since I don’t know your body type and hopefully they will help! I LOVED the way this dress made me feel, and if I could not have gotten the JA dress I did want, this was my next choice.

Also to mention, my bust is NOT that large and it still looked really great. I think this could flatter any figure.

Post # 9
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I wore it and loved it!!

Post # 10
3166 posts
Sugar bee

@Tonya2010: aww you look great in it! thanks for posting the pictures!

Post # 12
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

if you’re not afraid of a big dress, I say go for it.  I was surprised at how much I felt like a cupcake in the dress.  It’s adorable for sure, just wasn’t my dress.  Good luck!

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I have the coffe/ivory Justin Alexander if any one is interested.  It is so beautiful in person! I can’t wait to wear it.  As it was over my budget, I am willing to sell some time after May 7 2011.  It is a size 10, but I normally wear a 6-8 in clothes and it fit perfect…  I just took in the waist a bit, but it can be let out, no fabric was cut away.  [email protected]

Post # 15
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Admiring this dress, Justin Alexander 8465 and want to wear it. Is anyone selling / or does anyone know where to buy? I am interested in any of the 2 colors and I am open to buying a size 4, 6 or 8 or possib a 10 but not smaller because I am aware that they run small. 

Post # 16
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m selling this dress for $600 (OBO)

located in Toronto, Ontario (can drive to border to ship to US)

size 8 (not altered)

cafe colour

alanna_backx (at) hotmail (dot) com

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8465’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors