(Closed) Justin Alexander 8502

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2007

@Monca:   LOVE the 2nd one!  both are beautiful, but I like the 2nd choice.   Good luck!  My wedding is next weekend and I’m bouncing!!! Will post pics of my dress.  It’s strapless with cathedral train and cathedral veil!:)

Post # 4
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love the first one!!! Though they are both beautiful… I am just not fan of pickups in general…

Post # 6
916 posts
Busy bee

Wow that last one is amazing too.  I think the 8502 is more elegant by a hair, and the 8483 is more romantic by a hair.  I’m sure that doesn’t help you at all πŸ™‚

Post # 7
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@Monca: What time of day is your wedding? I tried on the 8483 (and LOVED it!) and I remember that it has really beautiful sparkles in the flowers. That would really stand out more if you’re doing an evening wedding and will be dancing at your reception under lights, etc. – that is part of the amazing appeal of that dress!

So, I guess my opinion is — if you’re having a day wedding, go with the 8502. If you’re having an evening affair, go with 8483 πŸ™‚ But you can’t go wrong either way, they’re both stunning!

Oh, and if you’re still concerned with the poofiness — you could probably ask your alterations person to take out a layer or two of the crinoline/tulle and that would make it lie a little flatter.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide!

Post # 8
23 posts
Newbee

I’m debating between the 8502 and the 8483 as well! Do you have pictures with you trying them on?

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was torn between these exact 2 dresses as well! I literally could not find one thing I liked more or less about the other so I ended up going with 8483 because I got a slightly better deal on in. Both are beautiful though. I would also love to see real pics of 8483 if anyone has them. Thanks

Post # 12
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I like the first one the best, B/c i hate pick ups

I have tried on 8483 in ivory with white flowers(?), but ball gowns do nothing for me. :/

Post # 13
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

You look fabulous!!

Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thanks for the pics! They both look amazing. I LOVE the blingy necklace with the 8502. I surprised myself by not choosing a sweetheart neckline and I was a little sad that 8483 didn’t have that, so the seemstress said that she could make it into a sweetheart or a slight sweetheart for me. I think I’m going to go for it, I’m just hoping it will look okay. Any suggestions/ opinions?? Do you think it will flow with the 8483??

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8502’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors