(Closed) Justin Alexander 8530 brides? any real pics?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

good choice! I will try and upload a pic later 🙂 have you thought about how you’re going to have your hair with it?

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

I absolutely love that veil! Mine is the same length but not as soft and full. do you know who it’s by?

Post # 6
2246 posts
Buzzing bee

The veil is very lovely.

Post # 9
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

anyone??

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

hey mrs. puffafish! I tried on your dress but ultimately went with another… but I fell in LOVE with the veil. you mention you’re not using it… would you consider selling it?

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just bought mine yesterday — SO excited!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have just bought mine! I’ll put a pic up when I can but for now here’s the real one. I disagree though I still think it looks lovely on the model, but I just adore it! 

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi,

I have bought this dress, also a sample but didn’t get the veil/bustle with it! I’m currently watching the veil on ebay but have been trying to find more pictures of it used as a veil.  The pictures on JA don’t really show it off very well.  I asked the seller on ebay to send me some photos’s but she replied “as the JA website”.  Have any of you tried it on as a veil & took any photo’s? Could I see them if you have please? My email is [email protected].

If I don’t get this veil I tried a cathedral length lace edged veil on in the shop which looked lovely.  Would just really like to see the JA one in real life.

Thanks in anticipation x

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

If anyone has the Justin Alexander 8530 for sale, I’d love to buy it. Looking for about size 8, I’d do pre-owned/pre-worn, just about anything as long as it’s in good condition!

Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hello Justin Alexander Brides, 

I’ve compiled a few images of real brides in this amazing lace dress on my blog. 

Check it out here:

[Link removed for self promotion policy]

Hopefully it might have some pictures of real brides in your dress that you haven’t seen before. Some how real brides always look so much nicer in wedding dresses than the models.

FindThatDress

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8530 brides? any real pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors