(Closed) Justin Alexander 8530

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@swb:  Hi! When would you need the dress? I have actually purchased the dress and the dress is currently in production with the designer. Some things have changed with my wedding, which has caused me to move in a different route with the wedding dress. Once I know when you would need the dress, I will call the store to see when the dress will be finished. It hasn’t been worn or altered, as it is still being made. πŸ™‚ I am willing to sell at a lower cost. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

@swb:  I have contacted the store. The dress is in. Are you still interested? 

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am interested in buying your dress used if the other bride has decided not to purchase it. I love the dress, but the price at the shop is too expensive. Pleae let me know Laughing

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Jesse85:  Sorry, I am new to this site and I’m unsure how exactly to contact you about your dress. I am very interested n buying it if the other bride has decided not to. i tried the dress on at a bridal shop, but it is a bit too expensive. Please let me know if you are still trying to sell it πŸ™‚

Post # 7
84 posts
Worker bee

We are all new bees on this site.Laughing

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

@tarakate:  Hi Tara! I sent you a message. You should receive notice in your email, with a link to reply. πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have the justin alexander 8530 for sale. I have added custom 3/4 lace sleeves to the dress. I have posted the dress on wedding bee with pictures for sale. it is a designer size 8. i am a street size 2. Tarakate, please check your messages for my reply.

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@tarakate:  

Hi thanks for your message. I spent a lot ordering the custom lace to make the sleeves, and also a lot on the tailoring (which I think you already know the crazy prices for that). So if you want the dress as is (without the professional preservation – the lowest I can go is $1000.)

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

mrshott: 

hi there, I noticed you had 3/4 sleeves added to your justin alexander 8530. I am keen to do the same to mine and wondered if you could tell me whether it was a big job and how you managed to get the lace? Did it look noticeable at all or as if the sleeves had been there all along? Many thanks,

Susan

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8530’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors