(Closed) Justin Alexander 8592

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi AlanaR! I too have recently selected this beautiful gown!!!! And I have the same question as you do.  When does your dress come in? As soon as I get mine I will post.  Since I cut it kind of close (my wedding is june 1 2013), I prob wont get it for some time now ๐Ÿ™ What kind of veil are you wearing? The blingy belt will look amazing!! Is your wedding on June 5?!?!?! 

Kate

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

Het Alana! So great to hear from you….I am thinking of doing something similiar in terms of a veil as well…full mantilla is way too much. (my next endeavor..agh)…Oh my gosh I have not even thought about how to bustle this dress..What other ways are there? lol I am also having the dress altered to more of a “true” sweetheart” Kind of nervous about how it will look though…. I’m still trying to find other girls who have this dress haha…. talk to you soon ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi ladies – I got married on 11/24/12 and wore the Justin Alexander 8592.  You can see a few pictures on my page.  I promise to upload a few more!  I added a sweetheart neckline, and extra tulle at the bottom to make it fuller and more mermaid like.  I wore my mother’s cathedral length mantilla veil with it — it was gorgeous.  I did not add any sash because I felt the detail around the midsection was gorgeous and didn’t want to hide it. 

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 9
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I almost bought this dress! Here is the sash I was going to put with it

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

Hi Alana!  Thank you!  I am happy to share.  When I bought the dress, I searched for brides who wore this dress and didn’t have any luck!  It was the 2nd dress I tried on and instantly knew it was the one!  The dress I tried on was way too big and after purchasing I had 2nd thoughts.  But once it came in and it was altered to me – it was perfect.  For me, adding the extra tulle on the bottom was just what it needed.  I wanted it to be fuller on the bottom and mermaid-ish.  I didn’t like any sashes with it, so I left it alone!  I did do a bustle and did not do the french.  I’ll attach another picture of the back of the dress during reception!  I hope this helps!  PS:  don’t mind my dad crying in the pics – walking me down the aisle, haha!

Post # 11
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

we are date twins…love that dress

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

I’m happy to help!  Good luck with everything and happy planning!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee

Thank you so much for adding the pics!! I feel so much better! …..you and the dress look PERFECT!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

Thanks, Kate188!  Anything I can do to help!  Happy Planning!!!! =)

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee

LRC, really quick question, is your JA white or ivory? By the way, my colors are pink and grey too- so weird! haha  -Kate 

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8592’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors