(Closed) Justin Alexander 8596 brides – how comfortable was your dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Crysani:  I picked this dress too. What colour is yours? I have tried the sample size on three times since June this year. It was very tight around my bottom but perfect everywhere else and there would have been no way I could have sat down in it. So they have ordered me a size 14. Then I got rather unwell and lost 7 kilos. I went in the store and tried the 12 on again and i can certainly sit in it. There is plenty of room. The seamstress will have her work cut out when my dress arrives in December. He he. I even practiced some dance moves because I think I will be dancing more than sitting LOL.

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Crysani:  I went for oyster. It is such a different colour and adds a little vintage to the look.

Post # 6
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I didnt sit but I did the kneeling down test (church of england blessing) and found that actually it was ok to do that in πŸ™‚

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My Justin Alexander 8596 dress finally came in!!

I’ve been thinking about maybe adding some extra crystals, or just some white sequins to add a little sparkly pop to the dress… has anybody considered this before? Does anyone have recommendations about what would look nicest (just around the neckline, all over, sparly applique… )

Thanks ladies!

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8596 brides – how comfortable was your dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors