1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Beautiful!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2013

So glad you put this picture up! I have ordered the same dress, same colour for my wedding, but actually tried it on in the silvery colour and have not seen a picture in this colour!! It looks lovely!

Post # 9
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

wow, I love this dress! the back is my favorite

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@jdashiell17:  thanks! Are you wearing anything in your hair? trying to decide what to do with mine!

Post # 12
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Priestley-Savidge House

I love this dress, it has so much character. Also, very flattering for your shape! 

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hey girls, I’m hoping to be a JA bride too and have found this dress for sale in a UK size 12, at the minute I’m a UK size 14. How do the sizes measure up? Did you find you had to go up/down a size. I spoke to a bridal shop and she said whatever size i am now to go up a size. I have my first dress fitting on 27th October, so nervous!

jdashiell17 – You look so beautiful in the JA-8596, all the best for your wedding xx

Post # 15
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Sirchunksalot- I’m a Uk bride in 8596, I usually wear an 8 or if I’m lucky a 6 (sometimes 10 on the legs though!) and I’ve had to order a 6 for this. I think the measurements were something like  33″-24-35″ although they take the hip measurement more from your widest point than where your hips actually sit, don’t know if that is any help when comparing to our size charts

Post # 16
594 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@jdashiell17:  love that dress on you ! 

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8596 Ivory Alabaster’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors