(Closed) Justin Alexander 8596 Ivory/Alabaster

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow, I thought I was the only crazy looking for this color. I couldn’t find it.. so i just ordered it! Six months later I have it, and let me tell you, 100000,00000,000 times more beautiful in Ivory/Alabaster as opposed to Oyster. but. my picture is crummy. I have to try it on tonight with a slip, so I will have better pictures soon.

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 6
102 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee

Hi!

I have gone for the same dress for my Spring wedding. You look gorgeous in it. I was just wondering, have you decided on underwear (low back bra, sewn in pads?) I’m currently looking for shoes and hair inspiration. 

xx

Post # 9
102 posts
Blushing bee

There are already “cups” in it sortof, so I will be braless. I got plain white undies, and I got these shoes for $25 at DSW in Ivory

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+earth+pump?prodId=221015&category=dsw12cat1190018&activeCats=cat10006,dsw12cat1190016,dsw12cat1190018

Here’s my hair do

http://celebsalon.sheknows.com/elegant-hairstyles/jessica-albas-elegant-loose-knotted-hairstyle/

And here is my jewelry

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65383443/beaded-pearls-bracelet-vintage-lace?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=pearl+lace+cuff+bracelet&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

With pearl studs.

Ima lso wearing a cathedral length veil with lace only around the bottom., Hope this helps!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

IT is a gorgeous dress, when is your wedding? do you have any more images?

Post # 11
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

thats gorgeous!

Post # 12
102 posts
Blushing bee

@natnatk85:  It is October 13, One month away!!!

This has some detail, thats my crinoline, chocolate brown to match my bridesmaids dresses.

Here is my bracelet- Sorry for the crummy picture, my aunt bought it for me and has it in Michigan

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

Thank you!!! I love the hair, exactly what I have been looking for. Not too “done” but so elegant and pretty. I think with this neckline it has to be up. Everything is perfect for that dress. I need to decide on veil or no veil. My sister loved it with a cathedral length veil but I wasn’t sure. Thank you so so much, you look stunning in this dress even squating!! It has made me very excited for mine to arrive! 

Post # 14
102 posts
Blushing bee

Yeah I made a veil, cathecral length. i just got a one layer so it was sheer enough to se through to the details on my dress

Post # 15
11 posts
Newbee

@jdashiell17 Me again!! Are you going to bustle your dress for the reception? I just love the shape of the dress with the train and want to keep that, but heard it will be a nightmare having a loose train during the reception. Would I be mad not to bustle?? Anyone? 

Post # 16
102 posts
Blushing bee

Yeah I had it bustled, I am trying to sell it after and knew it would get totally destroyed if I didn’t. I plan on dancing a lot though and will have kids at our reception so I don’t want it trampled on, they have those types of bustles though where it’s just a loop you put around your wrist and carry the train like that. I could post a few pictures of my bustle in a Few days and you could see if you like it. 🙂

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8596 Ivory/Alabaster’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors