(Closed) Justin Alexander 8596 – real bride pictures??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Shellybear:  I’m looking for the same thing! I just found this dress but I haven’t been able to see it in person yet, the closest shop that carries it is 6 hours away. I want to see it on some real people before I make that kind of trip. But it looks amazing!

Post # 5
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here I am in Ivory/Oyster, bustled up, not totally finished with alterations. I am in love with this dress!

Post # 9
102 posts
Blushing bee

@morningstar428:  

I wasn’t a fan of the oyster color on me but it looks great on you. I am three weeks out and can’t wait to wear mine!! Did you have the back illusion altered it looks smaller than mine..I got a totlly different bustle than yours too. It’s fun to see how different eveyone can make the same dress their own! I’d like to see your shoes also!

Post # 10
19 posts
Newbee

@jdashiell17:  Thanks! The seamstress was in the middle of altering the back when the pic was taken. She had to take some of the lace off to fit it and then she is putting it back on. So along the bottom of the illusion back, the lace is kinda hanging off right now. That may be what makes it look a little different in the pic.

@Shellybear:  I love my shoes! They’re Seychelles Jumping the Broom in blue. Really comfy and so cute. And I’m doing a birdcage veil. 

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I also ordered 8596 in ivory/oyster, but here is a picture of the ivory/alabaster…

Post # 12
102 posts
Blushing bee

I got some more pictures, having a hard time uploading but if anyone would like to see, just give me your email address:) The pictures are just fo the dress. Here are ones with me in it.

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hello Ladies,

Dou you possibly have the ‘design” of the lace in a electronic form? it could be great to use it for invitations or other paper decorations…

Post # 15
530 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@morningstar428:  Holy crap that dress is to die for. And you look so gorgeous in it!

Post # 16
19 posts
Newbee

Hi fellow JA brides! Wedding day was Friday and I already have a pro pic of me in my dress from my sneak peek! It photographs so nicely!

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 8596 – real bride pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors