(Closed) justin alexander 8656 or wtoo hera

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: justin alexander 8656 or wtoo hera?
    justin alexaner 8656 : (123 votes)
    50 %
    wtoo hera : (122 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

You have the stunning figure to pull of either dress, but I am a sucker for tulle/soft floaty bottoms so I say Hera! Plus you already ordered it. And I’m an even BIGGER sucker for bling, so I love the top! Just my personal opinion, I think the Hera has a bit more of a wow factor.

Post # 4
    8422 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

They both look amazing on you but I’m a bigger fan of the Hera! 

Post # 6
    1448 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I think you should stick with the Hera since you already ordered it.  However I think the Justin Alexander looks more timeless.

Post # 7
    651 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

The first dress is amazing. Your figure is to die for in that dress! The dress in the lowest picture just doesn’t do it for me (not that you look bad in it, it just doesn’t have the wow factor compared to how you look like in the first dress)

Post # 8
    116 posts
    Blushing bee

I really like the Justin Alexander dress on you. You have a really pretty figure. The belt you are wearing looks great with that dress 🙂

Post # 10
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

Hum i like both so it all depends on what look you are going for…so i didn’t vote cause i like both on you but since you already ordered the wtoo i say keep it 🙂

Post # 11
    1710 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013 - Walt Disney World

I love your original dress!

Post # 12
    215 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

They are equally perfect so if you already finished paying for the first stick with that one

Post # 13
    766 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

hera= WOW! first one=traditional=ehhh 🙁 HERAAAA!! you look stunning!! it balances out your hips.

Post # 14
    72 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

HERA!! So much more unique!! I ordered the hera too, the other one is boring and looks like every other wedding dress.

Post # 15
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I like the Hera the best. I think it compliments your figure without making the dress about your figure. The top dress makes it seem to me like when you’re walking down the isle, people are supposed to be looking at your figure instead of the blushing bride herself. I think the bottom dress will be a perfect middle ground!

The topic ‘justin alexander 8656 or wtoo hera’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors