(Closed) Justin Alexander 9710 – pleas help me with accessories!

posted 5 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

For veil, I’m thinking an elbow length veil, something fairly simple, maybe with a raw edge. Since you’re going with sleeves, I would keep your jewelry to a minimum – probably just some simple earrings, and I would also skip the headpiece (maybe a headband  if you wanted). Maybe a bracelet to boot if you desire!

Post # 4
29 posts
Newbee

what about something like this?

Diamond Buckle Necklace (8mm)

Post # 5
463 posts
Helper bee

Veneziana: That sounds gorgeous! I’m also looking at the same gown, and have been admiring it online. May I ask how much you paid for this dress? Please keep us updated with pictures, when you can. 🙂

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Beautifull! I have bought the J.A. 9700 but i think yours is stunning to!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi all – sorry to pick up on such an old thread but i have just tried this dress on today and i’m in love with it!! THey have stopped making the 9710 but the one in the shop fits me perfectly – so lucy!

I woudl like to have top made from the same lace. Did you have any photos of yourself in it I can see? And did you have the top made for you or do Justin Alexander sell one? i hope you dont mind me asking! I havent been able to find a photo of a real bride in this dress

xxx

The topic ‘Justin Alexander 9710 – pleas help me with accessories!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors