(Closed) Karena Royale or Mori Lee 1612?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Karena Royale or Mori Lee?
    Karena Royale : (30 votes)
    38 %
    Mori Lee : (48 votes)
    62 %
  • Post # 3
    491 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

They’re both so beautiful! I don’t think you could go wrong with either, but it’s hard to tell when you’re looking at the models instead of the dress on a real person.  Sleep on it and see which one is in your gut.  If it’s neither, keep looking! Good luck!

Post # 4
    2442 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

Both are beautiful.  I think the Karena is more modern.  The Mori is more traditional.  Maybe consider what your Fiance would like to see you wearing as you walk down the aisle.  

Post # 5
    9029 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

Depends on how it looks on you and how you feel in it. They are both lovely gowns

Post # 6
    230 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

This is a tough one.  They’re both such beautiful dresses!!!  Do you have pics?  That would really help us give you a valid opinion.  Also, I found that seeing pictures of myself in dresses really made a huge difference.  There were a few that I really liked in person, and once I saw the pic, they looked horrible.  So try taking some pics. Good luck with your decision ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
    903 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2009

They’re both pretty, but I’m a sucker for lace dresses so I chose the first one ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
    27 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Love the fuller skirt and the sweetheart neck of the Mori.  I’ve never been a fan of any other colors on a wedding dress (I know, I’m so boring) – I think that’s what’s turning me off of the first one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
    27 posts
    Newbee

Love the fuller skirt and the sweetheart neck of the Mori.  I’ve never been a fan of any other colors on a wedding dress (I know, I’m so boring) – I think that’s what’s turning me off of the first one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
    238 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I am biased – I’ve been eyeing the Mori Lee, so I voted for it!

Post # 10
    Hostess
    23597 posts
    Honey Beekeeper

My instinct is for the Mori Lee, but very often the more form fitting gowns will be fantastic on!  I don’t think you can go wrong either way!

Post # 11
    460 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I am dying to try on the 1612 if you get some photos pleaaasee post so we can see real women in the dresses. I agree with some of the other bees maybe consider the Fiance if you cant decide which one you like better yourself.

Post # 12
    Hostess
    11068 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

I’m biased as I love the Karena Royale and I love the more fitted gowns

Post # 13
    104 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hard to say without pics of you in them…. which matches the style of your wedding more? 

Post # 14
    1351 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

They are both GORGEOUS!! But, I love the first one a bit more. But, you cannot go wrong with either one!

Post # 15
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I am biased, I bought Mori Lee 1612. Funny too, because the very style that I was going for all along was similar to the Karena. Then a friend made me try on the Mori Lee and It was so beautiful I just couldn’t say no.

Go with Mori Lee 1612!!

The topic ‘Karena Royale or Mori Lee 1612?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors