(Closed) KY Yours & Mine??? Want your reviews/opinions……

posted 7 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’ve tried Yours and Mine.  It’s no big deal honestly for us.  It does it’s job, but no great sparks as in  the ads!

Post # 4
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

We’ve tried the yours and mine, and we like them.  They do the job, for sure… but you have to shower afterwards cuz things can get messy Sealed

Post # 5
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I LOVE IT. LOVE IT, LOVE IT. It’s a fun new feeling and definitely makes a difference.

Hubs is not a fan though.

Post # 6
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve not tried the Kissable Sensations, but I didn’t like the Yours and Mine at all. The “hers” felt too similar to this one time Darling Husband was trying to spank me after he’d rubbed my back with Icy Hot but connected too low…I wasn’t a fan. I found it very distracting, and not in a good way, and I had to take a bath afterwards. We found the “his” to just feel gritty. It was warm, but nothing special at all. It felt the same as the KY Intrigue and Astroglide, for like half the price. The best thing about it is the marketing campaign. 

Post # 7
6892 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

We hated them, honestly. It’s all hot/cold and…just didn’t feel right for us. It was somewhat distracting? And we just ended up going and showering it away because we were talking about how weird it felt. Fiance said it felt like his was burning. He was SO not a fan. We threw it away. Sorry. :/ I much prefer traditional stuff now. Lol.

Post # 8
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We have tried it and i didnt think it was anything special either..I would look into something else!!

Post # 9
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We were pretty luke warm to it. Even though intrigue wasn’t anything special I prefer it over yours & mine.

Post # 10
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

*by “for like half the price” I meant the Intrigue and Astroglide were like half the price. Don’t think I worded it as such, sorry.

Post # 11
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I wasn’t a huge fan.  Durex Play Euphoria is muuuuuch better if you ask me!

Post # 12
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Whoops, I typed that wrong – It’s called Durex Play Utopia – and it’s awesome just the same!

Post # 14
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I really liked it! I guess it is one of those things that you either like it or not. Try it out if you don’t like them together you can use them seperate.

Post # 15
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I don’t really care for any of the KY products.  I’ve tried the 2-in-1 before as well and the mint/tingle one gave the two of us a burning sensation which isn’t obviously pleasant.  The warming one was okay.  Nothing great.

Post # 16
2703 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

nothing new. same as any other lube.

The topic ‘KY Yours & Mine??? Want your reviews/opinions……’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors