(Closed) Budget friendly DOC in LA County?

posted 7 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@sunflowergyrl: I am not sure how much her day of services would cost, but our doc was Taryn Leach http://www.redletterdayla.com/packages.html

We had actually hired a different coordinator that we were using throughout the the planning process but she was pregnant and due around the time of our wedding.  Taryn worked with us for day of and was AMAZING!  We loved her!  Actually, thinks got kinda messy with our original coordinator and we would have fired her if we knew she was going to be at our wedding.  We wanted to fire her…but we wanted Taryn so we kept her. 

Post # 7
151 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been really happy with my daughter’s budget friendly DOC  Candice [email protected]

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My Coordinator Emily Adachi was absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough wonderful things about her.  I really just hired her as a “day of” coordinator, but she helped with tons of last minute decor and other ideas. She was more than affordable, and was so organized and proactive on the day of.  Her e-mail is [email protected]. Good luck!

Post # 9
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I recommend Tina Li of In the Clouds Events! My wedding is in four days and I’m totally not stressed out because I know I’m in such good hands with her. She has offered great advice and support along the way and is always quick to respond to emails. She’s so sweet!!

Post # 10
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

As You Like It Wedding Services

Post # 11
1489 posts
Bumble bee

Me and Serendipty Event and Wedding Planning for the Perfect ‘Once in a Lifetime’

Post # 12
1489 posts
Bumble bee

Ashley Powell

Agape Planning….

She did my friends wedding and she was AWESOME

949-457-0412

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was going to use Carmela from JEO events but my venue has a DOC.  I’m still going to use JEO events for my floral design.  She’s reasonable and so far her ideas have been good. 

The topic ‘Budget friendly DOC in LA County?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors