(Closed) LA River Center & Gardens…..noisy???

posted 9 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

You may want to check the LA local board on The Knot, too. I know there were some girls that had gotten married there and could probably help you!

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I just went to a wedding there on Saturday and it was a fun and beautiful wedding.  I don’t think you should worry about it being a "noisy" venue…there is a large parking lot in between the street and the garden center itself.  The ceremony and reception were both outside in the garden area and around the fountain and "noise" was never an issue.

Post # 6
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Hi Oc Gal,

I got married there on a Sunday in June, it was perfect, not noisy at all! We were terrified that it was going to be considering the fact that there was a Dodger game at the same time as the ceremony, but it ended up not being an issue at all!

I would double check on the train schedule again with them, but other that it was perfect!

PM me with any other questions 🙂 and congrats!

Post # 7
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

What a lovely venue! I’m looking to do a spring wedding (probably March of 2010), does anyone know how the gardens look that time of year? A lot of places do pruning and fertilizing in spring which wouldn’t be too fun to get married in, heh.

The topic ‘LA River Center & Gardens…..noisy???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors