Post # 1
I can’t believe Los Angeles doesn’t have a vendor sticky yet!
Share your details (links to their work are even better!) to help and inspire others!
- Wedding date:
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress:
- Hair Stylist:
- Make-up artist:
Post # 6
- Wedding: April 2012 - Calamigos Ranch Malibu
@sjphoto: Yay! We’re getting married at the same Venue and we have the same florist! Awesome sauce!
Post # 9
@MzMarzipan: You must live close to me! I recognize a lot of your vendors 🙂
Post # 10
I’m going to add whether I recommend the particular vendor or not.
- Wedding date: August 27, 2011
- Venue: Legendary Park Plaza (AMAZING location and super flexible with everything.)
- Caterer: Barin Restaurant (exceeded all expectations. Great food, great value and great service)
- Coordinator: Lina Wallace of A Stunning Affair (Could not have pulled this off without her. totally recommend)
- Photographer: Anika London Photography (Absolutely stunning photos and the photographers were awesome to work with. totally recommend)
- Band: N’Demand (everyone loved the music and danced all night but we had some behind the scenes issues with them. the price was very competetive but I’m not sure I could recommend them.)
- Florist: Event Decor Studios (excellent price and service. loved all flowers except the bouquets and bouteniers, which were far from what I wanted. Would recommend them overall though).
- Cake: petite desserts from Edie’s Pastries. (delicious and good price)
- Officiant: Rabbi Craig Wycoff (recommend)
- Dress: Enzoani Blue from La Soie in Pasadena, (recommend)
- Shoes: Bagdley Mischka and Enzo
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Dessy from Netbride. (recommend)
- Hair Stylist: Davee Troublefield from Yana Beauty Studio. (He was AMAZING)
- Make-up artist: Davee Troublefield from Yana Beauty Studio. (He was AMAZING)
- Invitations: DIY
- Rings: Emanuele’s in Downtown Los Angeles. Great quality and great price.
Post # 11
Any brides looking for a affordable photo booth vendor in Los Angeles area
$350.00 2 hrs :0)
Post # 13
@Etablir: I LOVE VANILLA BAKE SHOP
Post # 14
- Coordinator: friend on day of
- Photographer: Ryan Brenizer, flown in from New York A++++++++++ (worth it 1000x over)
- Officiant: My brother, registered with LA County for $75
- Dress: Private Label by G, purchased at 2000 Dreams in San Diego B+
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Made using fabric purchased in downtown LA’s fabric district
- Rings: Robbins Bros for him, downtown LA for her
By The Way the original post is missing Videographer!