(Closed) La Sposa Fanal vs. Tigris vs. Pronovias 411….what the???? HELP!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Looks the same to me…just looks like the model pic is edited a lot

Post # 4
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Fanal has a short train and 411 doesn’t. I’ve never heard of Tigris before. I own the Fanal in Oyster. The dress you’re wearing looks like the fanal does on me. The Fanal online looks the same as the second pic. The sample just needs to be steamed to get rid of the wrinkles.

Do you know what color you want?

Post # 5
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

They are clearly the same dress.

Post # 6
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

The model photo is just really heavily photoshopped.  Look at the shine down the model’s arm, looks like she’s plastic.

On another note, the dress looks fantastic on you!

Post # 7
399 posts
Helper bee

not the same. i like the second one better. its way more sleek and sexy with what looks more like folding/pleating while teh first one is ruched

Post # 8
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

The Fanal on me and then the model pic. You can see how it looks the same on me as you, and the model pictures are basically the same as the one you found of the tigris. The only difference between the Fanal and the Tigris/411 is that the train is a little longer on the Fanal. I’m pretty sure they just renamed the 411 the Tigris because Tigris sounds better.

Post # 9
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

They look like the same dress.  Once the dress is steamed, it’ll lay differently like it is on the model…plus the one on the model may have been airbrushed and edited.

Post # 11
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

So I’ll chime in for anyone who comes later to this thread — I saw Asscherlover mention in another post that her Fanal has an inner corset. I own the 411/Tigris and, while it’s not in my house at the moment, I am 99 percent sure it’s just zipper + buttons, not corset+zipper+buttons. I was happy that the 411 had the shorter train, that’s what I wanted, but now I’m wondering if I should ask my seamstress if she can add a corset to it. Gorgeous dress, either way. 🙂

Post # 12
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Posting also for anyone else who is confued… My dresses lable was Tigris, “White One” by Pronovias. It has the shorter train and has the crazy inside corset with the zipper and buttons. The color of mu=ine is Oyster, but I believe is also available in Ivory and white.

Post # 13
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The topic ‘La Sposa Fanal vs. Tigris vs. Pronovias 411….what the???? HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors