(Closed) La Vie En Rose robes?? Experiences?

posted 9 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: Which robe?

Patterned

Solid

Ugly, don't buy them

Company produces poor quality- don't buy from them

• Post # 17
    848 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@emilyrose114:  I definitely don’t think they look cheap at all…they are satin robes so they have a bit of a sheen to them but I wouldn’t look at it and think it looks extremely shiny or anything. The girls commented on how pretty they were. I think they certainly look like they are worth more than 11.99 if that helps!

Post # 19
    51 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Thanks for the heads up on these! I ran to the mall at lunch and grabbed the black print with matching boxers. Exactly what I wanted for the morning of our wedding!

Post # 20
    102 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I bought 4 for my bridal party and I am excited to surprise them with them. I bought black with pink piping and they quality is great. They aren’t thin satin which is kind of nice:)

Post # 21
    7439 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2012

La Vie en Rose is a Canadian Lingerie Company…

I just personally prefer the competition… La Senza (now part of L Brands / Limited Brands / The Limited Inc in the USA).

Lol, have had friends work at both stores… and there “insider” info weighs out as well.

Altho these mass produced lingerie stores at the Mall (ala Victoria Secret which is also owned by L Brands) aren’t top notch… they are ok.

Even the gals who have worked for them… seem to prefer La Senza over La Vie en Rose.

Post # 24
    30393 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

@emilyrose114:  Just saw this post! You and your girls look great!

The topic ‘La Vie En Rose robes?? Experiences?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors