(Closed) Labor Day Weekend 2009 (Sept 4/5/6, 2009)

posted 12 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 32
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Another September 5th wedding here!! I am big on getting things done immediately and since the wedding falls on a holiday weekend I wanted to be sure that I was on top of things. My Mom and I worked together and was able to have all our vendors booked by mid February. STD’s were also sent out in February since my FI’s family live in Cali, Florida and Chicago area. So far so good (Thank God)!!

So right now I am starting some of my DIY projects. I have yet to determine the centerpieces. There are so many darn good ideas that I am just stumped on what to do and still make it budget friendly since we will have 20 + tables.

Good luck ladies!!

Post # 33
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

We’re getting married on the 5th, as its a family tradition on his side. His parents and grandparents anniversaries are Sept 4.

Post # 34
409 posts
Helper bee

We are getting married on the 5th mainly because I loved the fact that it was a long weekend.  We are waiting for my cousin to come home from Iraq and this date just fit perfectly with everyone’s schedule.  I haven’t had any problems with any vendors yet but we did book our venue and our photographer months ago.  Good luck to everyone in September!!

Post # 35
174 posts
Blushing bee

We’re getting married on Sept. 5th too. The only problem I’ve run into was with booking hotel room blocks. Unfortunately, all of the hotels I contacted would only give us slight discounts off their peak weekend rates. I booked all of our other vendors at least a year in advance and am really glad I did. Our photographer has had to turn away 13 couples asking for our date!

Post # 36
337 posts
Helper bee

Hooray Labor Day Ladies! Welcome! I’m getting pretty pumped…

If only I could figure out that darn baker and ceremony musician sitch…

Post # 37
409 posts
Helper bee

I’m with you on the musician thing.  We are looking for a mariachi and dj and we still haven’t found them.  Just a few more months!!

Post # 38
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

We’re getting married on the 6th!!  Two weeks from Sunday!!

Post # 39
21 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married on the 6th too puggle!!! It’s just around the corner now ladies!!!

The topic ‘Labor Day Weekend 2009 (Sept 4/5/6, 2009)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors