(Closed) Lace Dress under $1000

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Mine has lace applique on it. Not a long train either. Allure 8722. I got it at a wedding dress shop for $678.

Post # 5
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I was looking at destination wedding dresses before we decided on a church wedding. They should be well under $1000. I really liked this one:

http://destinationsbymoncheri.com/item/?i=211194&collection=Destinations

Allure has lots of lace dresses under $1000. You can always remove trains if you’d like. You should also consider looking at bridesmaids dresses in ivory or white since the train doesn’t matter to you.

Post # 6
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

do you want strapless or straps?  I found these:

forever yours46227 for 949 dollars:

da vinci 8436 for750

also dessy makes some nice lace dresses:

Post # 7
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

There are literally thousands of dresses that fit that description.

Do you want strapless? Sweetheart? Mermaid? A-line?

You’ll almost certainly need to get it altered anyway, you could just remove the sash or chop the train a bit.

Here’s one from DB

Post # 9
3520 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m having mine made… it’s under $200 because I’m buying the fabric (dupioni silk with a white rose-patterned lace, will be about $90).  She’s a seller on etsy with really good reviews.

Vintage 50s reproduction lace skirt and top made to size

Post # 10
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I got my dress from China(gasp…). It is all lace and great for my outdoor wedding. I paid $188.00 for it. I took a chance and really lucked out. They made it to my measurements and I even requested they not put any beading on it. It took about 2.5 weeks to come in and I couldnt be happier. The dress just wasnt that big of a deal to me so I went this route. If you are interested in this route, let me know and I can give you the details. Good luck:D

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@future.mrs.f:  Hi! Do you happen to have any pictures of your dress that day!? Im really interested in this dress but want to see what it looks like in wedding pictures, not the try on pics or the model pics. Was it comfy? Thanks so much!

The topic ‘Lace Dress under $1000’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors