(Closed) Ladies due in Summer/Fall 2011 – When was/is your shower?

posted 8 years ago in Babies
  • poll: When are you having your baby shower?
    Before 25 weeks (I would be curious about this, please share why below) : (1 votes)
    3 %
    26-29 weeks : (0 votes)
    30 weeks : (3 votes)
    8 %
    31 weeks : (3 votes)
    8 %
    32 weeks : (9 votes)
    24 %
    33 weeks : (6 votes)
    16 %
    34 weeks : (3 votes)
    8 %
    35 weeks : (3 votes)
    8 %
    36 weeks : (3 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 33
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

When are you having your shower(s) in terms of pregnancy weeks?  I am having my shower around 33 weeks.  They originally were going to do it around 37 but that made me significantly anxious (I’m a planner) so we moved it up to the next available weekend.

Who is throwing your shower(s)?  My sister in law is doing most of it, my mother is also helping, as well as my cousin. 

How many people are invited?  We invited 54 people…I’m expecting maybe 30

Any theme/pictures?  Our theme is jungle/monkeys, which is our nursery theme.  I’m team green, so something neutral and cute 🙂

Post # 34
    3586 posts
    Sugar bee

@SecretName: Glad to hear your shower went well! I hope you get the stuff from the August 5th one situated before baby comes!

My shower is this Saturday and I am SOOO excited! I have a baby class before that, but I’llbe calm by the time it comes. I even have a cute new peacock print dress I bought from Torrid to wear.LOL

Post # 35
    423 posts
    Helper bee

Does anyone else think with should throw a virtual “bee baby shower” for @TheFutureMcBride ????  I feel like the bees are my friends and I feel like yelling at her friends…the Woman wants a shower, give her a shower! 🙂  Anyone?

Post # 36
    3586 posts
    Sugar bee

If she doesn’t mind, don’t want to overstep our bounds. It upsets me too that no one has given her a shower. 🙁

The topic ‘Ladies due in Summer/Fall 2011 – When was/is your shower?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors