(Closed) Ladies due in the Summer/Fall 2011 – Gender Updates and Baby/Bump Pictures!!!

posted 10 years ago in Babies
  • poll: Gender?

Boy

Girl

Team Green

We think its a boy

We think its a girl

• Post # 32
    857 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

Never saw this thread until tonight!

We will be 12 weeks on Saturday (yay) but I was guessing in my head a few weeks ago when my mom asked for permission to tell people, so she will be spilling the beans tomorrow. I’ve been in for blood work, but I don’t get an ultrasound done until my 12 week appointment which isn’t until the 17th. I will let you know what I find out then. Hopefully all will still be well.

We want a boy. Actually, DH wants a boy, but he (and Teen Mom :)) got me scared of having a little girl now. Haha, I think I’ll be happy either way, really.

We have one boy name and one girl name picked out. Secretly, even though I know they’re a ton more work, I want twins because we plan to have two and then adopt… And I’m not sure how bad I want to go through morning sickness again, lol.

I’ve definitely got a bump, but I think you’d have to be someone who has kept track of my naked torso up until now, and I’m pretty sure none of you qualify :). I’ll post when something substantial has happened.

Glad to see everything is going well for everyone else!!

Post # 33
    305 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2010 - Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort, St. Thomas

View original reply
    @august15bride: That is such a cute top, where did you get it?

Post # 34
    338 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Here’s the bump…at almost 17 weeks.. i feel huge…

Post # 36
    1831 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

Definitely no bump yet (only 7 weeks) Due October 7…. forever away….

Post # 37
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Yea! I have a bump pic I can share (ie NOT in my sports bra). ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 38
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

View original reply
    @camrie:  I love the glow you are giving off!!  So pretty!

Post # 39
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @BrookeClouser: Thanks! It’s probably just lens-glare. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 40
    219 posts
    Helper bee

Isn’t it crazy how different the bump sizes are? I guess everything differs with body shapes, how tall or short, etc… I find myself obsessing over bumps cause I’m wondering what I will look like. But at only about 5’2″ I’m assuming I’ll be pregnant from head to toe ๐Ÿ™

Post # 41
    2536 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
    @shelbifox15: Actually, it depends on the baby, the stregth of your stomach muscles, your genes, and some other stuff; I can’t remember what my doctor told me. With Moose, I was like
    View original reply
    @camrie: looks at 23 weeks pretty much until I delivered at 34 weeks. This time, since it’s my second pregnancy, I’m a little larger than her at 16 weeks. My first pregnancy I was really sad because I had the smallest bump and was the farthest along in my Bradley Birthing Class. Now, I’m pretty sure I’m going to be huge.

Post # 42
    219 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @TheFutureMcBride: stomach muscles…what are those??? Oh wait I think I recall them when I was in my 20’s…haha!

Post # 43
    1015 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

@shelbifox15 – I’m 5’2″ but don’t get too scared by my pics – the angle makes my two legs look like one big leg (not that my legs are little but they’re not that big!) and I’m expecting twins so I’m way bigger (I think) than I would be if I were pregnant with one baby.  Either way when you’re as short as us, you’ve got limited real estate for baby growing!

Post # 44
    219 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @AnamCara: Love the “real estate” comment! Sometimes I look down at the limited space between my boobs & my pelvis & think “REALLY????”! ha!

Post # 45
    2536 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
    @shelbifox15: Oh, I’m just slightly taller being all of 5’4 1/2″

Post # 46
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @shelbifox15: Yeah don’t get too worried about what you’ll look like based on other people’s pics. I’m taller than average (5’6) so I have more space – and only one baby in there, plus my boobs got huge so my bump looks smaller than it is by comparison. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is a GREAT site for seeing the range of what’s “normal” plus if you find someone with a similar body type you can view all the photos and see how things progressed for them. It was nice to see how much things can vary.

http://www.amazingpregnancy-pictures.com/photopost/index.php/cat/501/

The topic ‘Ladies due in the Summer/Fall 2011 – Gender Updates and Baby/Bump Pictures!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors