(Closed) Ladies due in Winter 2011/2012- Gender updates and baby/bump pictures!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you having or think you are having?
    Boy! : (6 votes)
    40 %
    Girl! : (7 votes)
    47 %
    Team Green! : (1 votes)
    7 %
    We think it's a boy! : (1 votes)
    7 %
    We think it's a girl! : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    1763 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Great thread, I am hoping I will get to start a Spring 2012 thread when I my time comes!

Post # 4
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

We’re due December 29th, although baby was measuring a few days ahead at my ultrasound on Tuesday. We’re having a boy! I haven’t been great about taking belly photos, so I don’t really have any to share. We’ve just started working on our registry and nursery, and I’m officially at the half way mark today!

Post # 5
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I’m due Dec. 13 with a little girl! Same story with the bump pictures – don’t have any good ones to share, but maybe soon! I think we’re gonna do the registry this weekend or next – so many things to pick out!!

Post # 6
    273 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2009

I’m due November 5th – does that count as winter? πŸ™‚  

We’re Team Green and very excited.  I’m 28 weeks today, and measuring about 27.  Packing on the pounds though – put on 13 pounds in the last 8 weeks – eek!  Hoping that the weight gain slows down in the last trimester. 

Feeling really good these days.  So relieved as I had a very rough first trimester.  Hoping this continues. 

Will take some bump photos soon to share. 

Congrats to all of you!

Post # 7
    828 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

yay! 

I’m a first-timer/newlywed, December 15th – it’s a boy! We’re really excited. 

Here are my bump pictures so far… I’m gonna have to start remembering to wear makeup when I take these, lol

I’m 22 weeks today πŸ™‚ 

Post # 9
    828 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

@Anewmommatobe: congrats! on both, hehe πŸ™‚ 

I “popped” around week 18 and now there’s no hiding it! I’m really enjoying all the kicking I’m feeling these days, too.. If I could stop the world to enjoy these kicks when they’re going on, I would! 

Post # 10
    1120 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

Well, fall is well underway and winter is coming. Lets take a look at our bumps!

Here’s me at 37 weeks!

Post # 11
    1120 posts
    Bumble bee

Wow, sorry for the HUGE pic!! How do I make it smaller??

Post # 12
    1932 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2008

I am due March 1, that’s still technically Winter!! πŸ™‚ Though I am posting in the “Spring Babies” thread as well since there seems to be fewer mamas due in January-March.

I am 25+4 today, and growing like a weed. I feel like I’ve gotten a lot “heavier” this week, and I defintiely get tired more easily while walking around or doing things. I take more naps now too. 

I’m also totally in the “nesting” mode. I want to decorate, organize, and be home a lot more. Even though we’ll only be in this rental apartment until next Spring/Summer, I want to feel like I’m cozy at home.

Here is my bump πŸ™‚

I

Post # 13
    1175 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@mommytobee: & @miss-spunkin:  Love your beautiful bump pictures, ladies!  I can’t wait to have one of my own some day, but for now I am living vicariously through you!

Post # 14
    1932 posts
    Buzzing bee

@mommytobee: oh forgot to reply, when you upload your picture, delete it and then go back into the upload picture box. Go into the previously uploaded pics tab, and you can edit any picture, including resize. Hope that helps!

@MrsFarmer: Aww thank you! Are you pregnant too?

Post # 15
    1120 posts
    Bumble bee

@miss-spunkin: thanks!

It seems I can’t edit the post anymore; so I’ll use that for next time. We’ll just have to live with that giant picture of my belly on this page! Embarassed

Post # 16
    1932 posts
    Buzzing bee

@mommytobee:  haha πŸ™‚ well I have my fair share of ginormous pictures around the board, don’t feel bad, at least you have an adorable belly!! When is your exact due date?

The topic ‘Ladies due in Winter 2011/2012- Gender updates and baby/bump pictures!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors