Post # 32
1. I am number seven on the list my favorite number.
2.I joined the list 1-11-10 so it’s been a year and four moths that I’ve been on the list.
3. I’ve been with my SO for three years and ten months it’ll be four this July.
4. I’m waiting because we both want to wait until I’m done with school and have a job before we get engaged. I’ll finally be done with school in December of this year. How long it’ll take me to find a job in the economy I don’t know.
5. My estimate is by the end of 2012. I mean by then I hope to have a job so there is no reason I should be still waiting if not then it’ll happen eventually.
6. I’ll be 24 next month and he’ll be 30 in August.
Post # 33
awww yay I know how you feel! The lawyer is just taking a toll on our savings. But I hope by the end of the year it will be all done . Where are you out of?
Post # 34
1. 87! 🙂
2. I don’t exactly remember how long I’ve been on. I kept forgetting to ask to be added for the longest time and once I did the memory didn’t stick.
3. Our 2 year anniversary is next month.
4. Not sure why I’m waiting. Honestly. I have no idea. 🙂 That’s if you’re asking why it hasn’t happened and I’m waiting for it to happen. I’m done with school. Started my career 3 years ago. I’m financially stable, just bought a home, met a wonderful man. He’s done with school, is 7 years into his career, financially stable. I really don’t know why we’re waiting. I’ve asked, but he’s super vague about it.
5. My earliest guess is September 2011. My latest is June 2012.
Post # 35
1. I’m 53!
2. I’ve been on the list since 12/1/10, so a little over 5 months 🙂
3. We have been together for a little over 4 years.
4. I am waiting for 1) funds for a ring and 2) because he is a SLOW mover and decision maker. We already live together and he told me he wants to marry me but wants to do things the “right way” and is in no rush to “half-ass” a ring or a proposal. Sigh.
5. I am PRAYING that it will be my birthday in July, but Christmas may be more realistic.
Post # 36
Who was in charge of the list back when you joined it? I was hoping to see you lurking around here. I’m still surprised we’ve been through 3 or technically 4 (MsMoxieMonkey) since I joined the list.
P.S. Where the heck did MsMoxieMonkey go?!
Post # 37
@MsBrooklynA I was just wondering the same thing!
Post # 38
I wonder that about a lot of bee’s like there was this one bee her name was Virginia Marie. She had the craziest planning and wedding and I just would love to know what happened after it all settled. Check out this
Post # 39
1. I’m 103.
2. Err…probably a couple months? Not really sure.
3. It’ll be three years in July
4. We just haven’t bought a ring yet, lawl. Originally I was waiting because of life circumstances, then money, and now those two have fallen in place and now we’re just looking to find the right ring!
5. Probably this summer, possibly even next month. I have a (completely unfounded) feeling he’s gonna do it on my college graduation day…we’ll see.
Post # 40
i want to say it was corgitales? or maybe she was the second listkeeper? maybe it was crebre80? either way, those two names were the first to pop into my head.
Post # 41
I miss her posts! I used to love reading them. When she posted her recaps she said goodbye because she was tired of all things wedding! There are definitely a lot of bees I wish hadn’t left!
Post # 42
Oh goodness! I had no idea either of those ladies ever were list keepers. No wonder Corgi’s post count is so high. I wish ejs4y8 wasn’t gone. I really liked her.
Well listen to me talking about her like you don’t know who she is! Sorry! I never know who was around back when and such. I’ve been on for 2 years now so it all gets muddled together. I was really sad she left as well.
Post # 43
1. Your Number #2
2. The length of time you’ve been on the list Since it was thought up and implemented
3. The length of time you’ve been with your SO 2yrs and 5months
4. Why you are waiting Because he wants it to be a surprise apparently.
5. Your estimate for when you will be engaged. No idears.LOL
Shout out to:
Tea- May we get off this damn list soon! LOL
MissBoPeep and Wonderwoman217- I’m glad Y’all remember me welcoming y’all! I do like to be nice. 🙂
Post # 44
How do you and Tea stay sane? Seriously! I probably would have told my SO to hit the road jack by now. 🙂 I cannot decide anymore if I want you and Tea to get off this list so I can move up or if moving into single digits would make me even more depressed…. Well the competitive person in me always wants to be #1 so you two best get a move on!
Post # 45
We live in Calgary.
We’ve had our papers done for ages, but haven’t submitted them yet as we’re going back to see his family this summer, and after we submit the papers, he can’t leave the country (or else it risks restarting the whole process).
Our is a pretty easy case though, as he’s lived here for quite a while, he’s in a much needed field, we both make good money, etc etc all the things the gov’t asks about.
Hope the rest of your process goes smoothly!
Post # 46
Thanks for the tip… I also went with just a photo from google 🙂