(Closed) Laptop recommendations (less than $800-900)

posted 6 years ago in Technology
Post # 3
6222 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

You should try to get something with 8g ram and an i7 processor or equivalent if possible to make sure that it stays current as long as possible and has the power to run your programs. 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Series+7+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+1TB+Hard+Drive+-+Titan+Silver/6774657.p?id=1218806576740&skuId=6774657&st=samsung%20series%207&cp=1&lp=1

I have this one and I love it. It’s right at the top of your price range, but it runs well, has an awesome screen, and looks sleek. It’s definitely light enough, and has ports that are conveniently located. The trackpad took me about a week to get used to since it is sensitive, but now it’s not a problem at all. 

By The Way good choice on banning the macs from the start. A bunch of people will come on here and tell you that you need a mac and it will change your life, but that’s really not true. I had a mac for 5 years and it was nice, but this laptop is just as nice and cost so much less. Also, you won’t need new software.

Post # 4
839 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I have the Dell Inspiron and I love it! I’ve had it for a few years and I haven’t had any problems with it at all!

Post # 5
10366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Can I ask why not a Macbook? My Macbooks have lasted, on average, 5-7 years longer than the PC laptops of varying brands others in my family have gotten. Well worth the extra money.

The topic ‘Laptop recommendations (less than $800-900)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors