(Closed) Large letter guestbook… but for 200 guests?!

posted 5 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

For the letters can you do Mr & Mrs ***** instead of the monogram? 

Post # 5
14445 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

How large are the letter?  Are you expecting people to just sign, or write a little note too?  If you have 200 guest, likely they are coupled up and some families.. so most the time only one person will sign on behalf of 2 or more?  You may only end up with 100 signatures.. would that fit?

Post # 7
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@RMBsbride:  With one letter, I’d stick to the bridal party and parents.  That way, there is plenty of space for everyone to sign or to even write a very short note.  I might be more meaningful, too, on display in your home.  Maybe anyone invited to the rehearsal dinner can sign and have it out that evening for them to do it then?

Day of wedding have something more conducive to the number of guests. 

Post # 8
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@RMBsbride:  What about just initials of your guests rather than full signatures to save space?  We had initials done on our fingerprint tree and I kind of like that touch!

Post # 10
14445 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

36″??  A 3 foot tall letter??  That sounds really big, I’d give it a shot and see who can get their name on there to fill it up.  How about have the letter for a signature, and then another guest book for people to write a personal note.. or really for anyone to sign just in case they didnt fit on the letter.

The topic ‘Large letter guestbook… but for 200 guests?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors