- 7 years ago
- Wedding: August 1900
Anyone ever try the Divaderme lash extender fibers? I have been using it daily for about 2 weeks and I am so happy with the results. I have light-brown, stick-straight, short eyelashes with blonde tips (so they look even shorter). When I use Divaderme it looks like I’m wearing subtle false eyelashes. I ordered it mine on Amazon and it came with a little brush to wipe away excess fibers.
- I curl my eyelashes using a heated eyelash curler, just enough to give my lashes a little lift up and away from my lashline.
- I apply a light “basecoat” of Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara (in black) to one eye.
- While tilting my head back a little and sort of looking down the end of my nose, I gently apply the Divaderme lash fibers to the wet mascara, concentrating on the ends/tips of the lashes.
- Apply a “topcoat” of Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara to seal the fibers to my lashes.
- Repeat steps 2-4 on the other eye.
- Brush off any excess fibers with the included brush or a tissue.
- At the end of the day I use Pond’s Cold Cream to remove all my makeup, lash fibers included.
I read a lot of reviews online before I bought the Divaderme fibers and a lot of ladies complained about the fibers irritating their eyes. So far I have been lucky I guess because I haven’t had any irritation from this product.
Irritation, no. Compliments, yes. lol
I am always on the hunt for a product to make my eyelashes appear longer. I like the look of length without too much volume. I found this product and when I saw the results I was looking for, of course I had to share it with my fellow Bees!