(Closed) Late 2014 brides! Anyone else got a case of impatientitis?????

posted 5 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
Hostess
3369 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I totally understand being anxious (FI and I have been engaged for 2 and a half years), but I promise it goes by quickly! I would suggest making some Pinterest boards for inspiration to send to your planner. Decor, details, etc. Are there any DIY projects that you want to do? Maybe start looking around for save the dates? Since you’re having a Destination Wedding you’ll want to send out the save the dates around the 1 year-9 month mark. 

You also may want to create a Pinterest board for your photographer for inspiration. 🙂

Post # 4
644 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Me too!!! Some days i wish it was tomorrow!!! Ive have pinned and pinned im ready to make my vision come to life!! 🙂

Post # 6
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yes! I’m dying to cross some things off my list! I did start working on some diy decor now since I’ll have less time toward the wedding but the wait is killing me!

Post # 7
1420 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Turf Valley

I sure am!  September 2014 here.  I’ve already booked the venue, selected the menu, got one photographer booked, meeting the officiant I hope to book this Saturday, and have lines out to some hair/makeup stylists.  Got my favors & most of my decorations ordered already (though not all assembled)!  Still need to get my center pieces..Oh yeah, and I already have my dress!

I’m going to be done and have nothing else to do before it’s even 2014!

Post # 8
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

I’m totally feeling impatient.  We keep setting dates and then postponing.  We’ve just had a lot of stuff happen in our lives that prevented us from having the wedding we want: job loss, death in the family, surgery etc.  Now we have a date picked.  I’m determined to keep this date no matter what and I just want it to be here.

Post # 9
1361 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ME!!!!! I’m dying over here! It’s typical for weddings to be planned in 8-6 months down here and well I have 19 monthsto go! Although I did book my photographer and am looking at venues, december here is the popular month to get married and the great places get booked rather quickly… I might have already gotten prices for caterers, decor, string trio, a band, bar and an end of the night carnival…. but now I just have to wait to pay them 🙁 In case you haven’t figured it out, I’m not the most patient person lol

Post # 11
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

We got engaged in April of this year – I though a year and half engagement would go by slowly, but I can’t believe we’re almost a year away from our date!  Goes by so fast!

Post # 12
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Liverpoolbride:  OMG i feel exactly the same, I am also having a desination wedding and feel like everything is being done for me haha, I have pretty much sorted everything. Now all I have to do it pick groomsmen outfits, bridemaids outfits and favours pretty much oh an book a honeymoon but besides that the only other thing is paying everything off haha, my Fiance thinks I am crazy that I have already got everything sorted and will have nothing to do next year.

The topic ‘Late 2014 brides! Anyone else got a case of impatientitis?????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors