(Closed) Latest Vistaprint Groupon – $25 for $100. Is this deal worth it?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 17
2552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I got the 17×70 and I regret it. It doesn’t apply to shipping and shipping is SUUUPER expensive especially for the cheap paper goods that odn’t take up any space that I was getting

Post # 18
1772 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@bebero:  you regret it even though you can get $160 worth of stuff for under $50 total with the groupon, shipping included? just because some of that money is going toward shipping? (or are you outside of the US maybe so shipping costs significantly more for you?)

Post # 19
2552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Shkragoldfish:  I paid $17 for $70 worth of merchandise, but  I have to pay $15 on top of that, so it ends up being $32  for $70 worth of merchandise. I only got cheap-small things like envelopes and return address stickers; I don’t want to spend over $30 in that (especially when I thought I was gonna pay 17).

I think $15 for regular ground USPS shipping is a rip off, to be honest.

I paid 8 yesterday to send a huge box full of heavier items.

Post # 20
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@lazy:  I totally disagree. Check out my post on this yesterday (Comment #53) including pictures..

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/how-much-did-you-spend-total-on-invites/page/2#axzz2UznZ71Rp

I spent around $100 altogether for custom Save the Date magnets, personalized high gloss New Years cards with envelopes, custom linen paper invitations, custom recycled paper RSVP postcards (all this including more envelopes than I know what to do with), sticky dots (for sticking the magnets into the New Years cards) stamps and glittery gold baker’s twine to tie everything together. This for a guest list of 75.

All of my paper items were ordered from VistaPrint and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything looks great and arrived super fast. Even if it hadn’t, there’s no doubt in my mind they would have compensated me no questions asked. I had a little problem applying one of my Groupons (order went through before I saw a place to enter the code) and customer service fixed the problem within 5 minutes of me calling.

Post # 21
1772 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@bebero:  got it, yes, I agree- I don’t think vistaprint is the best place or anywhere close to the best value for envelopes or anything small like that- it’s much better for printed materials that would be much pricier somewhere else.

The topic ‘Latest Vistaprint Groupon – $25 for $100. Is this deal worth it?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors